o(∩_∩)o Hello. Nice to meet you here.
When you see this page, which usually is hidden, change to public now, it means that I am hunting a new job.
If you think I am suitable for becoming your colleague, invite me to an interview please.
Basic Personal Information
Male, INFJ personality, 31 years old, married.
MCSD, certified by Microsoft;
System-Architect, certified by government agency;
Objective Positions and Work Place
System Architect / Technical Manager / Senior Software Engineer.
In Guangzhou or Foshan City, Guangdong province, China.
Areas of most concern
- .Net & .Net Core, MSSql, NoSQL, Azure, etc.;
- Windows Dev., Linux Dev., Web Dev., etc.;
- Data structures, algorithms and security;
- Achitectural style: Suitable, Simple, Evolution;
- Industry: Software, Smart home, Robots, etc.;
Excellent development capability
- Beautiful code writting, able to write specifications and clear technical documentation;
- Proficiency in agile (esp. Scrum);
- Familiar with network/ communication protocols;
- Skilled master thousands of win32 api;
- Extensive range of study, strong learning ability;
- Start using computer since from 1998, when I was 9 years old;
- 15 years development experience, since from 2005.08;
- 10 years work experience, since from 2010.12;
- 2 years Architect experience;
- 2 years Team-Management experience;
English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Chaoshan dialect.
- Worked in entrepreneurial companies, foreign group, Fortune 500 enterprise, and then formed a good habit of thinking in these diversity;
Now could fully combined with the actual situation, for the corporate and team,to output the good solutions with strong landing ability. Including workflow, team building, system design, etc.
- Experienced personally as the front-line developer in the monomer systems, layered systems, distributed systems, front-line development of micro services, etc. And were familiar with specific application scenarios with there different style, and have the relevant infrastructure design capabilities as well.
- Own clear communication skills and technical skills , in order to play a bridging role in the team. Then could coordinate the different members and different technology stacks, to make everyone to play their good ability.
- Two principles I always to follow either in work and life are cost-effective and win-win.
This include detailed skills list, working experiences and my contact informations, etc.